This fudge is almost too easy to make and foolproof. The best part is that you can add almost anything you want to jazz it up! In this case, I’m adding chopped flavored marshmallows…yum!
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 12 oz Bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Your own add-ins such as nuts, chopped or mini marshmallows, dried cherries or flavored baking chips…let your imagination run wild!
- First line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Next in a medium or large microwave safe mixing bowl combine the chocolate chips with the condensed milk.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and condensed milk in 30 second intervals, mixing with a rubber spatula in between until melted.
- Once melted, continue mixing for a few minutes until a satiny finish begins to appear (this means the fudge is beginning to cool slightly) then fold in your ingredients.
- OR…you can simply leave the extra ingredients out for a pure chocolate creamy consistency.